CTO / Co-Founder
Shoaly is on a mission to change the face of politics and the way democratic systems of government operate at a local and national level. Artificial intelligence and big data are at the heart of our approach.
You will be joining our founding team, building the company from a beta pilot to a successful business at scale.
- - You will be responsible for design and build of the beta and to manage the larger project once funding is complete
- - Develop and own the engineering strategy
- - Build and manage an effective engineering team
- - Strong tech and product background - minimum 5+ years experience in tech startups
- - Experience in fast paced environment
- - Track record with front-end (Android/iOS/React), back-end (PHP7 / Symfony4 , database/lake, AWS/Azure), ML/AI, web
- - Solution-oriented, resilient and with an entrepreneurial mindset
- - Ideally London based
- The role is initially equity based until we complete funding (this is anticipated within 6 months). Post investment: salary, equity and other benefits.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]